Thursday, March 22, 2012

23 days, 1 backpack....

...8 countries, 10 cities. Yes guys it is Easter Break! I have handed in all of my essays and tomorrow I will be heading off on my 3 week adventure with my friend Irene! We will be hitting 10 different cities- Marrakesh (Morocco), Barcelona, Venice, Rome, Athens, Santorini (Greek Island), Berlin, Lucerne (Switzerland), Paris, and Brussels! I cannot wait to visit all of these countries and cities! This will be the first time I have visited any of these places and the first time I will have been to Africa!
The infamous backpack!
I still can't believe that I get the opportunity to travel for three weeks. It will be absolutely amazing to be surrounded by so much beauty and new and exciting cultures! I plan to soak up every minute of it! I will be spending Easter in Berlin and my 21st Birthday in Paris! :)


Yes! You read correctly I will be living out of one backpack for 3 weeks! It is the cheapest way to do it and once I started packing, I realized it wasn't so bad! I have 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of shorts, 1 dress, and a handful of shirts that can be layered and mixed with 2 cardigans. I have all of it packed up now and about half of the bag is still empty! That means I have room for some souvenirs!  

I promise to bring back lots of exciting stories and photos (and I actually promise to blog about them!)

- Cheers Jennifer the world traveler haha

“I soon realized that no journey carries one far unless, as it extends into the world around us, it goes an equal distance into the world within.” – Lillian Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment